UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP Semester 2 TA 2014/2015

 on Friday, May 8, 2015  


Fill in the blanks and choose the correct answer!
1. Andi : Do you ..(1).. cheating?
Budi : No, I ..(2).. it.
Andi : Why ?
Budi : Because, we must be honest.
A. like
B. likes
C. dislike
D. dislikes

2. A. hate
B. hates
C. love
D. loves

3. Rasty : Do you like hamburger?
Dika : ……………hamburger.
A. I don’t know
B. I can’t stand
C. I enjoy
D. It’s good?

4. Ima : Do you like to read comics?
Eka : Yes, ….
A. I think so
B. I don’t know
C. I don’t like it
D. I like it a lot

Fill in the blank with the suitable words.
Questions 5 to 8

Andi : Do you ..(5)... apples, Budi?
Budi : ..(6).., I do.
Dona : …(7)... Budi like apples, Andi?
Andi : …(8)., he does.

5. A. like
B. hate
C. dislike
D. likes

6. A. yes
B. no
C. does
D. do

7. A. yes
B. no
C. does
D. do

8. A. yes
B. no
C. does
D. do

Question 9 to 10
Dedi : Do you like smoking, Cipto?
Cipto : No,..(9).. . I dislike smoking.
Dona : Does Cipto like smoking, Dedi?
Dedi : No,…(10).. He dislikes smoking.

9. A. I don’t
B. I do
C. I am
D. I will

10. A. he doesn’t
B. he does
C. he is
D. he will

11. It a fish.
A. is C. are
B. am D. go

12. The boys reading.
A. is C. are
B. am D. sit

13. The woman is a teacher.
The plural form of the sentence is.
A. The woman are teachers
B. The woman is a teacher
C. The women are teachers
D. The women are teacher

14. Fitra : What is Eka doing?
Linda : He (study) English.
A. He studying English.
B. He studies English.
C. He is studying English.
D. He study English

15.Wulan : What is Susan doing?
Citra : She (cook) fried rice.
A. She is cooking fried rice
B. She cooks fried rice
C. She cooking fried rice
D. She is cooks fried rice

16. Betty working in the post office?
A. Is C. Are
B. Am D. Do

17. you coming here?
A. Is C. Are
B. Am D. Do

18. any ink in the bottle?
A. There is C. Is there
B. There are D. Are there

19. three girls waiting for the bus.
A. There am C. Are there
B. Is there D. There are

20. There … not magazines in the box.
A. was C. is
B. were D. are

21. Listen! She …………….. now. 
A. is speaking C. are speaking
B. am speaking D. was speaking 

22. Alam : What is Lastri doing?
Bino : She …. with Serly now.
A. swims C. is swimming
B. swim D. has swum

23. What is he doing?
A. He is sitting now. 
B. He is standing now.
C. He is writing now.
D. He is sleeping now. 

24. Rani : Do you like fish?
Bani : ………. fish but I like beef.
A. No, I don’t like
B. Yes, I like
C. I’m really fond
D. I love

Questions 25 to 26.
A : Don’t you like hamburger?
B : … (25) hamburger but …… (26) of cake.

25. A. I can’t stand C. I like
B. I love D. I’m really found

26. A. I don’t like C. I’m really fond
B. I love D. I can’t stand

27. “They are not playing football in the field”
The interrogative form of this sentence is…
A. Not are they playing football in the field?
B. Playing football are not they in the field?
C. Are they playing football in the field?
D. Are not they playing football in the field?

28. “My hobby is playing badminton” 
From the sentences the correct question is …
A. What’s her hobby?
B. Where he play badminton?
C. What’s your hobby?
D. Who like playing badminton?

Choose the correct answer based on the table.

29. A. Rani likes swimming and listening to the music. She dislikes playing soccer and playing piano.
B. Jono likes swimming and listening to the music. He dislikes playing soccer and piano.
C. Doni and Dona like swimming and playing soccer. They dislike listening to the music and playing piano.
D. Rani and Jono like playing piano. They dislike listening to the music.

30. A. All the children like playing soccer and dislike listening to the music.
B. All the children like swimming and dislike playing piano.
C. All the children like playing piano and dislike listening to the music.
D. All the children like playing soccer and dislike swimming.
UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP Semester 2 TA 2014/2015 4.5 5 Hand Friday, May 8, 2015 Fill in the blanks and choose the correct answer! 1. Andi : Do you ..(1).. cheating? Budi : No, I ..(2).. it. Andi : Why ? Budi : ...


No comments:

Post a Comment