Excuse me, Is your name Nurul ?
Hi, Nurul, my (2)…..’s Shanti
Hello Shanti, It’s….(3) to meet you
Yes, it (1)............
Anisa is my niece. She is from Medan.
Mr. Wanuri is my uncle. He is a pilot.
Paul and Jane are in the library. They read a magazine.
Rosalina and I play chess. We are brothers.
- What is Mr. Rusman ?
- What is his adress ?
- Is Mrs. Rusman s policeman ? What is she ?
- How old is Anton now ?
- Is Marini an SMP student ?
It is Who A photo album
Man Girl What….doing
- Who is Irfan ?
- Where is Irfan and David talking ?
- Who is standing behind Witono ?
- Who is standing between David’s father and Dani’s grandmother ?
- Who is the oldest ?
- Is David’s elder brother stand on David’s right ?
- Who is David’s your brother ?
- Where is he standing ?
- How many boys are there ?
- Who is Wati ?
- Who is Ambar’s mother ?
- Who is Ambar’s brother ?
- Who is Ambar’s sister ?
- Who is Ambar’s nieces ?
- Who is Rina’s uncle ?
- Who is Rina’s aunt ?
- Who is Rina’s garandfather ?
- Who is Bambang’s granmother ?
- Who is Mr. Abbas’s grandaughters ?
- Who is Sileha’s husband ?
Names of Teachers
Maria : I want to plant sunflower here.
a. watering can
d. garden box
e. lawn mower
c. A week
B. Written Cycle
a. foot ball
B. Oral Cycle
- What activities are they doing ?
- Where does Johny do this activity ?
- What activity do you like from the picture above ?
- When do you this activity ?
- Is the activity your hobby ?
To express one’s hobby.
Sari’s hobby is cooking.
Sari likes cooking.
- Gilang’s hobby is cycling
- Gilang likes cycling
B. Written Cycle
September, 21st 2009
Hello, old friend. How are you ? I want to tell about my hobby . I like swimming very much. I usually go swimming everyday with my sister. The beach is attracting me. If you come to my house. I will take you the beach. You must be happy along the day in the beach. What about you hobby ?
a. try b. activity c. make d. thanks you e. cooking