Soal Bahasa Inggris UKK Kelas 7 (VII) SMP UAS 2 TA 2013/2014

 on Wednesday, June 11, 2014  

1.    A    : Hi, Jane, how are you?
       B    : … , how are you?
       A    : I’m OK.
       a. How do you do
       b. Fine thanks
       c. Good morning
       d. Yes, I am

2.    A    : Jane, this is Romeo. Romeo, this is Jane?
       B    : How do you do, Romeo?
       C    : ……………...
       a. How are you, Jane?
       b. How do you do, Jane?
       c. What do you do, Jane?
       d. I’m fine, thanks.

3.    A    : What’s your………….. ?
       B    : My name’s Alan.
       a. job
       b. phone n umber
       c. address
       d. name

4.    A    : Where are you from?
       B    : …………………..
       a. My name’s Mike
       b. I’m from Banjarmasin
       c. I’m Charlie
       d. How do you do?

5.    A    : What’s your job?
        B   : ……………..
       a. I’m a student
       b. He’s an engineer
       c. I’m fine, thank you
       d. He’s from Mataram

6.    A    : Hi, Dian. Are you coming to the football game?
       B    : Hi, Kwan. Yes, I’m coming to the game.
       A    : OK, then. See you there. Bye.
       B    : ……………………
       a. OK
       b. Hello
       c. Good morning
       d. Bye

7.    A : Hello, Mom.
       B : Hello, Dian. Why are you still awake?
       A : I’m finishing my homework.
       B : All right. But don’t sleep late.
       A : OK, Mom. Good night.
       B : … .
       a. Good evening
       b. Good morning
       c. Good night
       d. Goodbye

8.    A    : Excuse me. Do you know where Mr. Murphy’s house is?
       B    :  … .
       a. Oh, I see. Thank you
       b. You’re welcome
       c. Which one?
       d. Of course. It is in front of the fruit stall

9.    Sani   : Adi, can I borrow your pencil?
       Adi        : Sure, here it is.
       Sani   : Thank you.
       Adi        : …………………..
       a. I’m sorry
       b. Don’t mention it
       c. Thank you
       d. That’s O K

10. Mother      : Erli, Did you break the plate?
       Erli               : Yes, I did. I’m very sorry, Mom.
       Mother      : ……………………..
       a. I’m sorry, too
       b. That’s quite all right
       c. Don’t mention it
       d. You’re welcome

11.  Teacher        : Dani, open the window, please.
       Dani         : ………………….
       a. Don’t mention it
       b. OK, Sir. Thank you
       c. I’m sorry, Sir
       d. Yes, Sir

12.  A    : What time is it?
       B    :…………………….. .
       C    : I asked you what time it is.
       a. Come on
       b. All right
       c. Please
       d. Excuse me?

13.  A    : Do you like to play games?
       B    : ………………………….
       A    : What game do you like?
       B    : I am very fond of  flying kites.
       a. No, I don’t
       b. Yes, I ’m fine
       c. Yes, I like it a lot
       d. I can’t stand it

14. B    : Hello. Can I have this magazine, please?
       A    : That’s 10,000 rupiahs, please.
       A    : Here you are.
       B    : ………..
       a. Don’t mention it
       b. Never mind
       c. Thank you
       d. Goodbye

16.  A    : Did you call me last night?
       B    : No, I didn’t.
       A    : ………..
       B    : Yes, I’m sure
       a. Are you all right?
       b. Are you OK?
       c. Are you fine?

17.  A    : Let’s go to the city park.
       B    : It’s closed.
       A    : Are you sure?
       B    : ….. Adi told me so.
       a. Well, I’m sure
       b. Yes, I’m fine
       c. I’m all right
       d. I’m okay

18.  A    : Are you Sammy?
       B    : …. I’m Pieter.
       a. She isn’t
       b. Yes, I am
       c. No, I am not
       d. Yes, he is

19.  A    : Do you get up at 4 every morning?
       B    : ………………………….
       A    : What time do you get up.
       B    : I get up at 4.30 every morning.
       a. No, I don’t get up at 4
       b. Yes, I get up at 4
       c. No, she doesn’t get up at 4
       d. Yes, she gets up at 4

20.  A    : Hello. I……….. Katrin.
       B    : Hi, my name …………..Mei Lan.
       a. am - are
       b. am - am
       c. am - is
       d. is - am

21.  What your name?
       a. are                   c. is
       b. am                  d. was

22. Hello, …….’m William.
       a. I        c. she
       b. he      d. its. Are you sure?

Read the text to answer questions 23-27.
       I am Kenny. I am in year 1 SMP Puring. I go to school on foot. I wear a uniform to school. I wear a white shirt and a pair of blue shorts. I wear a badge too. I like to wear a T-shirt and a pair of shorts at home. I like to wear slippers, too.

23.  What does Kenny wear to school? He wears to school.
       a. a uniform
       b. slippers
       c. a T-shirt
       d. sandals

24. What does Kenny like to wear at home? He like to wear T-shirt, a pair of shorts and …………..
       a. shoes
       b. slippers
       c. a hat
       d. a tie

25. Kenny goes to …………….
       a. SMA Puring.
       b. SMP Puring.
       c. Puring University.
       d. hospital.

26. Why does Kenny wear a badge?
       a. To look smart.
       b. To be heat and tidy.
       c. To show which school he is studying in.
       d. To seem cute.

27. Kenny goes to school .
       a. by b us
       b. by bicycle
       c. by motorcycle
       d. on foot
Soal Bahasa Inggris UKK Kelas 7 (VII) SMP UAS 2 TA 2013/2014 4.5 5 Hand Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1.    A    : Hi, Jane, how are you?        B    : … , how are you?        A    : I’m OK.        a. How do you do        b. Fine tha...


No comments:

Post a Comment