Ulangan Harian B Inggris Kelas VIII SMP Semester 2 TA 2014/2015

 on Tuesday, April 28, 2015  

21. A: Can You Get Me Any Corn To Feed The Chicken ?
B : …

A. Sure, Where Do You Keep Them
B. I Don’t Think It’s A Good Idea
C. Thank You, That’s Very Kind Of You
D. Don’t Worry, They Are Already Full,
E. No, I Don’t Want

22.    Dimas       : Would You Accompany Me To The  Internet ?
Bonar        : …
Dimas       : Thanks. I Really Appreciate It.

A. I’m Disappointed
B. I’m Not So Sure
C. Sure
D. Not At All
E. I Don’t Know

23.     Boni           : How Was Your Trip To Nias?
Yudha        : … With It. I Want To Go There Again Next Year.
A. I’m Very Pleased
B. I’m Really Disappointed
C. I’m Very Displeased
D. I’m Very Unsatisfied
E. I’m Not Happy

24.    Endang      : Hoe Was Your Visit To The Museum ?
Ayu            : It Was Closed When I Got There … About It.
Endang      : I’m Sorry To Hear That
A. I’m Satisfied
B. I’m Happy
C. I’m Really Content
D. I’m Very Disappointed
E. I’m Delighted

25.      Arum         : What Do You Think Is The Effective Way To Reduce Global Warming?
Della          :  …… Planting Trees Is One Of The Effective Ways To Reduce Global Warming.
A. I Don’t Know
B. How Do You See
C. I’m Not Sure
D. In My Opinion
E. Are You Certain That

26.      Aspani       :  ……. We Help Reduce Global Warming?
Rini            :  I Think We Can Help Reduce Global Warming Trough Saving Energy And    Recycling.
A. What Do
B. Why Should
C. How Can
D. When Can
E. Where Should

27.    Aldo           : … I Would Stay Away From Drugs
Tius           : Yes, I Know. I’ll Stay Away From It
A. I Don’t Want To Say That
B. I Wouldn’t Say
C. If I Were You
D. I Don’t Think
E. Don’t Think
28.      Nanis         : …. Get Persuaded By Drug Peddlers
Matias        : OK. Don’t Worry I Won’t
A. Make Sure You
B. Make Sure You Don’t
C. I Think You Should
D. Be Sure You
E. You’d Better

29.      Elang         : Look, The Library Is Still Open
Endra        : … I Thought We Can’t Make It
A. This Is Horrible
B. I’m Very Unsatisfied
C. Oh, This A Bad
D. Thank Goodness
E. This Is So Disappointed

30.      Agung        : …
Candra      : I’m Sorry. I Didn’t Mean To Hit You
A. Thank Goodness
B. What A Relief
C. Whew!
D. Terrific!
E. Ouch!
Ulangan Harian B Inggris Kelas VIII SMP Semester 2 TA 2014/2015 4.5 5 Hand Tuesday, April 28, 2015 21. A: Can You Get Me Any Corn To Feed The Chicken ? B : … A. Sure, Where Do You Keep Them B. I Don’t Think It’s A Good Idea C. Thank Y...


No comments:

Post a Comment