UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP Semester 2 TA 2014/2015

 on Thursday, April 9, 2015  

1. Your ticket, please ! Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
2. This book talks aboout birds. It only ..............................156 pages.
A.
B.
C.
D.
3. Do you have a resevervation ? I'm sorry, we have fully booked. Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
4. Which way do you want me to go ? Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
5. ........................................is in the bus.They are ready to leavefor bali for a study tour.
A.
B.
C.
D.
6. Welcome to the museum. Let me explain all the things here. Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
7.        Hi, I'm Jack Baner. I'm a secret agent. But I'm here on vacation. Guess what happened to me. I almost forget my identity.       I arrived at the airport in the afternoon. T he flight was not really good. So I only had a little sleep. Nobody picked me up.  so I took a taxi to  the hotel. I asked the driver to take me to the hotel my agent had reserved.What is Jack Baner ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
8. May I have your passport, please ! Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
9. Welcome aboard, ledies and gentlemen. It's a fiine weather today. I'm sure our flight will be enjoyable. Who say those sentence ? 
A.
B.
C.
D.
10. Mrs HAriyadi quits from her job. so she has a lot of time to .................her children.
A.
B.
C.
D.
11. Ratih.........................a magazine when heer fsther arrived
A.
B.
C.
D.
12. We have a special tour package to Bali. You can see the brouchure. Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
13. Here is your steak, ma'am Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
14. Talk - need - him - to - I - to - tomorrow
A.
B.
C.
D.
15. Is this your baggage ? Please follow me to your room. Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
16. She plans to.....................a new house.
A.
B.
C.
D.
17. Devi    : Hello, Devi speaking ?Ratna  : Hello, It's me, Ratna,.....................................?Devi    : Hi, Retna, I'm fine. I miss you so much.Ratna : So do I.
A.
B.
C.
D.
18. I've got a..................news. I won the compotition.
A.
B.
C.
D.
19. Let me see your driving license, please ! Who say those sentence ?
A.
B.
C.
D.
UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP Semester 2 TA 2014/2015 4.5 5 Hand Thursday, April 9, 2015 1.  Your ticket, please ! Who say those sentence ? A. A ticket inspestor B. A bellboy C. A tourist guide D. A waiter 2.  T...


No comments:

Post a Comment