- S-1 majoring in mechanical / electrical engineering degree
- Preferably good knowledge of mechanical seal and for rotating equipment
- Fluent in English and computer literate
Soal TUC Bahasa Inggris Kelas IX SMP Paket 8 TA 2014/2015
1. What does the notice mean?
A. It is permitted to talk loudly.
B. We have to be quiet in that place.
C. We are not allowed to walk slowly.
D. It is not forbidden to eat and drink slowly.
2. We can probably find such notice in…
A. a restaurant
B. a library
C. a restroom
D. a bank
Text for number 3-6
What is animal? For many people, an animal has four legs, a head at the front and a tail at the back. There are, in fact many different kinds of animals. Some are so small that you cannot see with naked eyes. Some have no head, no moth, no legs. Some live in the sea. Some can fly. They come in thousand of different shapes, sizes, and colors.
Here is page from a biology textbook which shows how different animals can be.
Insect. One of the largest groups of animals is the insect how different cuase humans problems. Some carry disease. Others cause a problem because they eat food that farmers grow. But bees and butterflies help flowers and fruit to grow.
Birds. Like many of the insect, birds have wings and can fly. There are many different types of birds. Some eat fish and live near rivers. Other like to live in town in groups and eat mostly insect. And there are birds which like to live alone high in the mountain. These birds, like the mountain eagle, eat meat with their strong sharp beaks. They also have sharp claws on their feet for hunting and killing.
Fish and reptile. Fish and reptiles are cold blooded animals. Fish live in the sea, but reptiles usually live on the land. Reptiles are probably the least popular animals.
They including the long snakes that many people are afraid of. However, some people keep snakes in their homes as pets.
1. Which of the statements is INCORRECT based on the text?
A. All animals have four legs.
B. Bees and butterflies are useful.
C. A lot of insects cause problems to people.
D. Mountain eagle has sharp beak and claws.
2. The purpose of writing the text is…
A. to describe many different kinds of animals.
B. to tell the readers the way of keeping animals
C. to give information about the numbers animals
D. to inform the readers how good a biology book is
3. Others like to live in town in groups and eat mostly insects. (paragraph 4)
The underlined word refers to….
4. Reptiles are probably the least popular animals.
The antonym of the underlined words is…
A. more popular
B. most popular
C. very famous
D. less famous
5. If you ask Dino’s help, he…you
A. are help
B. is help
C. will help
To : All 9th students
The English course will begin in January
It will be held on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 4 p.m. in our lab.
For further information, please contact your English teacher.
1. How many times do the students have the English course?
A. Every day
B. Every week
C. Twice a week
D. Three times a week
2. “….in our lab.”
The underlined word refers to…
A. the students and the teachers
B. the teacher and the instructor’s
C. the students and the headmaster’s
D. the English course and the teacher’s
3. “Please contact your English teacher.”
What is the synonym the underlined word?
4. “Please be on time!” The sentence means “to com…”
Today I am going to go home late because I must join afternoon class.
It will be over at a half past four. Would you mind picking me up at that time? Don’t forget to prepare my favorite lunch.
1. What does the text tell us about?
A. Written message
C. Personal letter
2. What does Anfa inform his mother?
A. His favorite lunch
B. He will pick his mother up
C. He is going home late
D. His afternoon class
3. What should Anfa’s mother do at three thirty?
A. Going home
B. Picking him up
C. Preparing his lunch
D. Joining afternoon class
My dear Ellie,
I will go to my office and I have no time to buy the “Women’s Magazine”. You will find the money on the dining table. Please go to the bookshop to buy it for me.
Thank you, dear. See you this evening.Your Mom,
What is the contact of the message below?
A. Do nothing
B. Like the magazine
C. Have something to do
D. Don’t have anything to do
The bell was ringing. It was time for Adie’s class to have physic in the laboratory. They enjoy studying physics in the laboratory. They have chances to use the apparatus like flash, pipettes, test tubes, and to make simple experiments.Adie was in the same group as Rita. They also wore white uniform called a lab coat like the others. They prepared the apparatus very carefully since they were made of glass. The teacher was distributing the worksheet when suddenly she heard a little scream. It was from Adie. He was not so careful that the best tube knocked on the table, broke a little and cut his finger. The teacher took care of him immediately.
1. Which is the best title for the text above?
A. The physic class in the laboratory
B. The instruction for the experiment
C. The accident in the laboratory
D. The careless boy
2. Who is preparing the instruments for the experiment?
C. The teacher
D. Every student
3. What happened to Adi’s finger?
A. It was cut by the glass apparatus
B. It broke an apparatus
C. It was cut by a knife
D. It knocked the apparatus
4. What does the first paragraph tell about?
A. the bell was ringing
B. the activities in the laboratory
C. timor for class to have Physic in the laboratory
D. The Physic class in the second group
5. What does the second paragraph tell about?
A. How to operate the apparatus
B. The instruments for the experiment
C. The activities in the laboratory
D. The Physics class in the second period
6. Who took care of Adi?
C. Every student
LOOKING FOR DYNAMIC AND SLEF MOTIVATED PERSON FOR THE POSITION OF SLAES & SERVICE ENGINEER (2 VACANCIES)
Based in Balikpapan and Makassar (Note: Local Resident preferred)
If you have the above qualifications, send your CV details career history and recent photograph no later than the one (1) week from date of the advertisement to :
Administration ManagerPO. BOX 7502 CCE JKT 12560
1. Who will be more preferred to fill the position?
2. “Fluent in English and computer literate”
Now in your city : NURHIDAYAH STORE”
New opening discount up to 20% fro these items: Sweater, dress, scarf, vest, coat, tie. 10% disc. for jeans, trousers, T-shirt, underwear.Come before May 25
1. What is the advertisement about?
Especially for infants and children
Sire throat, cough, and abnormal secretion of sputa.
Infants under 6 months: 1 teaspoonful 1 x daily
Infants over 6 months: 1 teaspoonful 2 x daily
Adults: 1 – 2 teaspoonful 3 x daily
(1 tsp.: 5 ml)
Available: in bottles of 60 ml / 90 mlCaution: STORE IN WARM PLACE
1. How long will it take an infant over 6 months to finish a bottle of 60 ml?
A. 2 days
B. 6 days
C. 4 days
D. 8 days
2. The following statements are incorrect according to the text, except…
A. We find the label on a cough syrup bottle
B. We may not store in warm place
C. Infants must not use this syrup
D.We must use thissyrup under doctor’s supervision
3. Change the words below in the brackets into the correct form!
If you (be) sure, please (do) that
A. are-don’t do
B. aren’t – don’t do
C. will be - do
D. won’t be - do
4. Change the words below in the brackets into the correct form!
I (be) happy if he (love) me
A. will be - love
B. will be - loves
C. am - loves
D. am – will love
5. The poor girl looks so hungry and tired. Tell her that she…have some food.
33.A book of that kind is no usenow, but it....
useful for next year’s course.
A. will be
B. has been
C. had been
D. was being
34. Rani and Ani have similar face. They always wear the same dresses. They are all beautiful. I am sure that they are…
A. sister and brother
35. Look at the picture! What the name of “X”?
Medan, 4th May 2009
Hi, how are things? Hope everything is okay. I’m writing to share something with you. Hope you don’t mind reading it. You know that next month is semester vacation. I want to spend it in my hometown. It is a small town in the slope of mount Semeru. My grandparents want us to stay here for a week. I didn’t see them for a long time. This makes me impatient.
We will go there by train, but it is only stop at the small station Pakuwana. Then we will continue our journey by horse cart, because there is no other transportation there. We hope we will reach at my grandparent’s house one hour later. I just finished preparing everything I want to bring. Some of them are clothing, a camera, ad a sweater, because it will be very cold at night there. Adnan my brother will bring his fishing kits. Beside reading comics, he also like fishing. You know that there is a large river near my parent’s house. I will tell you about my nice vacation soon after reach home. I hope everything will be okay.
45. The writer’s purpose of writing this letter is to tell her friend about her… concerning her vacation in her hometown.
46. Where did Siana write the letter?
A. In the home.
B. In the hometown
C. In river
D. In the village
47. Are the students .... their school anniversary ?
48. Arrange these words into a good sentence!
today – don’t – you – put of – do – till – can –
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
tomorrow – what
The correct arrangement for the words above is…
A 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 9 – 3 – 7 – 5 – 1
B. 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 9 – 7 – 3 – 5 – 1
C. 3 – 2 – 5 – 6 – 8 – 9 – 7 – 4 – 1
D. 9 – 3 – 2 – 5 – 6 – 8 – 7 – 4 – 1
49. Arrange these words into a good sentence !
Very – am – feeling – i – exhausted.
A. I am very exhausted very feeling.
B. Very exhausted I am feeling.
C. I am a feeling very exhausted.
D. I am very exhausted feeling.
50. 1. His short bill could not reach the wear
2. He looked everywhere to find some water, but there was not any.
3. Then, he found a tall jar with a very low water in it.
4. At last, he drank the water as much as he liked.
5. Soon, he filled the jar wit stones so water came up higher.
6. One day a crow was very tired and thirsty.
Which one is the best arrangement of the sentences above?
A. 6 – 4 – 5 – 1 – 2 – 3
B. 6 – 2 – 3 – 1 – 5 – 4
C. 6 – 2 – 1 – 3 – 5 – 4
D. 6 – 3 – 2 – 4 – 5 – 1