Congratulation on getting promotion as a Production Manager.
I am very proud of you.
Your best friend,
TsunamiTsunami is one of the most dreadful disaster.The word tsunami comes from Japanese; tsu means harbor name means waves. A tsunami is series of ocean waves that can travel over hundreds of kilometers at a very high speed. They hardly seen in the open ocean, but when they reach the shallow water near the coast they get taller and taller-up to 30 meters. The waves are so powerful that can destroy everything that gets in their way.Tsunami are created by earthquakes on the ocean floor. The earth’s crust is made up of many plates that always move. Where such plates meet one of them may move on level. That is when tsunami born.The energy of the earthquake creates waves that spread into all direction very quickly. In the open ocean tsunami can reach a speed of up to 900 kilometers an hour. When the tsunami approaches the coastline it slowdown to maybe 50 km an hour. The water has nowhere to go so it piles up – in some cases it gets taller than a ten – story building. It crashes onto the coast and destroys houses, beaches, roads without difficulty.Tsunami cause most damage when an underwater earthquake occurs near a coastal region. The wave can reach the coast within minutes and the population there cannot be warned in time. There is almost no way of escaping.
Don’t forget to fetch your sister from school.
I will be home a little bit late.
Ingredients: Some strawberries, some grapes, a banana and some mint leaves
Equipments: a knife, a large bowl and a small bowl
1. Wash the fruit and let them dry on paper towels
2. Cu the strawberries and grapes in half on two slices
3. Slice the banana into chunks
4. Combine all the fruit in a large bowl and mix them
5. Take three spoonfuls of mixed fruit and put them in small bowl
6. Add a bit of yoghurt on top of the fruit salad
7. Place a small bundle of mint leaves on the yoghurt as a garnish
8. Sunrise salad is ready to serve
What to look out for:
- Anaphylactic (in rare case)
What to do:
1. The sting is embedded, remove it with tweezers.
2. Apply a cold compress to ease the swelling.
3. If the pain and swelling continue over the text day or so, advise the casual to seek medical help.
Important : if there is an extreme allergic reaction treat the casualty for anaphylactic shock.